There are over a hundred programming languages in the world. Some of these are old while most of them are new. Needless to say, every programming language has its own pros and cons and so to get the best result, it is important to understand what is the need for the project. The best programming languages are based completely on the demand in the market. Learning programming languages is important for various reasons.
- You can use computers as you wish, considering you know ways around them.
- Your skills are high in demand once you are an expert.
- You can invest your time in robotics which has a large scope today.
- You can be the one to constantly keep changing the pace and improving the technology.
Doing so gives you an edge over every other personnel on the team. We have here listed down good 10 coding platforms to learn for 2018. Depending on their abilities and success, we have here a good mix of old as well as new coding languages.
- Python (New):
It is used for testing microchips and is a comparatively easier program to learn than Java and C++. It takes only a few programming lines to execute a task using this language than the others.
- C#: It is the evolved form of C and C++ and has been created by Microsoft especially to work with the .NET platform. Some features included are static classes, Lamda expression, partial methods, query expressions etc.
It is a fairly old language but is still well used all around the world. Its projects are server based or games and reliable applications.
- R (Computing graphics language):
R is basically an open source computing language and is used for statistical computing. It is used especially for graphics and like a normal library, has multiple libraries that store graphics data. Because of this, it is easier to make different algorithms.
This language has a way to deal with different security systems and executions. It is a universally used language and its one major task is to make the best accessible language. It is expected to be a C- based language.
- C++: It is one of the most famous coding languages. It depends on the syntax of C and is a general-purpose language. You can practically use it for any kind of coding and project. The similarities between this and C are various. Its memory is managed through static, thread, automatic and dynamic storages.
One of the best languages for network devices. It is based on C and C++ and has multiple libraries which are written in C or C++. It is open sourced and is concerned majorly with hardware implementations.
It is a general language for server-side applications and general web applications. Almost all the work of web development is based on PHP and HTML. The database of this language is much stronger than any other language and has lesser security issues.
A fairly new language in terms of application, this language is a mix of object-oriented, dynamic and reflective programming language. It supports multiple programming paradigms and will be widely used in 2018.
- Go (Latest):
Go is one of the viral and fairly new programming languages which is freely available. It is statistically typed, scalable to bigger systems, easily readable, does not require IDE and supports networking and multiprocessing.
It is important to start with a language that will help your career the most. Learn languages that will support your upcoming projects and are in sync. Keep the ones you already have learned as new versions of the languages are released every day.